Do you have a blog to promote services and products, but you can’t improve your metrics and increase the website’s positioning in the SERPs? SEO optimization can achieve the change you need.
You may be putting a lot of effort into writing and publishing valuable and frequent content. However, achieving the desired visibility is a complex process that takes time and resources. If you’re not getting the results you want, it’s easy to feel frustrated. We want to simplify your work.
Therefore, we have put together some SEO optimization techniques and strategies to get more out of your content.
Write composed texts
These are texts that cover arguments from a very broad point of view or content of mass interest. The value of these posts is that they remain relevant and, over time, become a source of relevant traffic that requires little or no marketing effort to promote.
Some recommendations for creating composed texts:
- Answer frequently asked questions or address initial concepts related to the early stages of the buyer persona conversion funnel. Pay attention to common customer queries and you will have a source of inspiration.
- Make the writing meaty, taking the time you need to address all perspectives of the topic.
- Write about a general topic, but provide practical, useful, or specialized advice. Take advantage of this to provide reviews of services or products, including step-by-step instructions or instructions for solving an important problem for the reader.
Use right keywords
What is keyword research and analysis in SEO? Keywords are very relevant and without them, it is more difficult to achieve visibility. Your posts should include keywords that you are interested in ranking for.
Finding the right positioning terms requires in-depth analysis by an SEO specialist, but you can start doing some research using online tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SemRush, and Ahrefs, among others.
Our advice for choosing keywords, and for improving SEO optimization, is to look at search terms that involve your audience and with a level of competition that allows you to climb the ranking.
Keywords with high volume and outside the search context of your buyer persona may never give you the results you expect, no matter how many articles you write. Focus on long-tail keywords that have better conversion projections.
Don’t overdo keywords
Repeating a keyword as many times as you can is today a bad SEO optimization practice, as it detracts from the quality of the writing.
How much keyword density is good for SEO? Search engines value excellent text more than one that is over-optimized with numerous keywords written without meaning.
Try to write naturally, thinking about the reader, with connectors and coherent phrases, then take care of adding the keyword in:
- Title H1, as close to the left as possible.
- The beginning of the first paragraph, preferably on the first line.
- In an H2 or H3 and the body of the text, as long as the writing allows it.
- In the meta description and the ALT content of the images.
- Try variants or synonyms of the main keyword.
- Add other key terms related to the topic that serve to give context to the writing and enrich information for the algorithms.
Adding an internal link to a publication will help you transmit the SEO value of one entry to another and will increase the user’s time on the website. Likewise, you can use links to relate posts to products and services and boost sales.
Be careful to use precise matching anchors for the links and these, use them wisely and naturally, and do not make the mistake of adding too many. Internal links should also take the user to other solutions.
If you can enhance this optimization with a backlink strategy you will gain authority and visibility. However, this is a more complex technique, so we recommend you read more details about this matter on our blog.
Have a strategy
Consolidate a content strategy to focus on the purpose of the blog. Investigate the problems or doubts of the company’s target audience and establish a line of publications that can answer those doubts.
It starts with a solid base from which to start a keyword search, planning topics, and proposing formats for publications to achieve SEO optimization.